Friday, April 5, 2013

Indie Arts & Vintage Marketplace Welcomes- My Unlimited Vision


We are proud to welcome My Unlimited Vision to the Indie Arts & Vintage Marketplace and their unique take on Steampunk:

1   How long and you been doing shows and what inspires your creativity?

Been doing shows for over thirty years, but designing steampunk the last two years.  My daughter has been my inspiration and taking fragments and creating my unique take on Steampunk and Neo-Victorian has been my motivation.



2    What is your favorite piece currently in inventory?




3.     If you could have dinner with any four people living or dead, and three were Abraham Lincoln, Mother Theresa and Ron Burgundy (portrayed by Will Ferrell), who would fill out the table.

Johnny Depp

4     Is this a mother daughter project?  If so, who does what?

Mom designs (Jill) and Daughter sells(Charlotte)

Be sure to come tomorrow and welcome My Unlimited Vision to the Indie Arts & Vintage Marketplace Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment